HP Printer Showing Offline
Are you tired of seeing “HP printer showing offline“? Are you looking for the solution “How to fix HP printer offline“? If yes, then you have landed at the right place. Here we will provide you simple and effective way to fix HP printer showing offline error, after reading this blog you can fix this error in a short time so that your HP printer is ready to print soon. If you follow the instructions given in this blog, then for this, you just have to follow the instructions given below: –
Instruction 1: Check the network
The most common reason for the pop-up” HP printer is offline” is that the printer is not properly connected to the network. These days we have printers which use internet lines or Wi-fi networks, so accordingly we need to check the network to which the printer is connected.
- To do this checks the USB connection between the printer and the computer and the power cord of the printer.
- If you are using a wireless printer then ensure that the printer and computer are on the same Wi-fi and are well connected.
- Also, make sure that the USB cord and the power cord of the printer are functioning. If even one of them has loose ends or is not functioning then the printer will keep showing its status as –” HP printer is offline.
If “HP printer is offline?”Errors still persists Then follow the next instruction:-
Instruction 2: Check for paper jam and printer name
It would be very wise for you to check any paper jams, cartridges and open printer door. The second most common reasons for printing showing offline is this only.
Here you can read :- Complete Guide on Paper Jam in Printers
Another mistake we do is that we have connected a different printer and are trying to give the print command on a different printer. So make sure to not make such a mistake which will unnecessarily bug you to think that, HP printer is offline?
Instruction 3: Change printer status manually
We are suggesting this here because the earlier instructions were very generic and the most common ones. It would save you a ton of your time if you follow the above HP printer is offline fix and then try to use this instruction of changing printer status manually to online. For this you need to:-
- Go to the control panel
- Then click on devices and printers
- Then right click on the printer to which you have given the command
- Select “see what’s printing” option and then change the status to ” use printer online”
- This will change the status from ‘printer is offline’ to ‘ready’.
Instruction 4: Restart
If you are still pondering upon the fact that why is my hp printer showing offline? Then you should restart your printer and computer, which is the simplest of the instructions but mostly proves to be the most effective one.
Instruction 5: Installing drivers or re-installing printer software
Even after following the entire above why does my HP printer keep going offline, then probably there exists a problem with the printer driver or software which is a little tricky to resolve. But you don’t need not worry, you can contact our highly trained technical experts who are available for you 24*7 around the clock to provide the most economical and quick solution for HP printer Showing offline error.
Call Printer Support Team for Help
If you don’t have enough time to try all these instructions then jus call our Printer Support experts. We have highly trained and very courteous technical executives who would give you step-by-step guidance to fix HP printer showing offline error.