HP Printer Driver is Unavailable, What to do and How to Fix?
Printer drivers are the piece of software that acts as the translator between the printer and the Operating system. Printer drivers are crucial for the error-free printing experience. Outdated or Corrupted Printer drivers often cause HP Printer Driver is Unavailable problems with HP users.
Most of the HP printer users are encountered with printer driver is an unavailable error. In this article, we look at the reason why my printer says drivers are unavailable. We also assist users in resolving the Printer driver’s Unavailable error.
Why HP Printer says driver unavailable?
The most common reasons for HP printer drivers are unavailable are listed below.
- Printer Drivers are out of date.
- Printer Drivers are missing.
- Printer Drivers are not recognized by the system.
- Incompatible Printer Drivers.
- Operating System is not updated.
How to Fix HP Printer Driver Is Unavailable Error?
It is easy to fix HP printers drivers are not available error. Users can follow the troubleshooting solutions given in this article to resolve HP printer drivers unavailable problem.
- Reinstall HP Printer Driver Software:
As the name suggest user need to Reinstall HP printer drivers. Users can refer the steps provided here to reinstall HP printer Drivers.
- Press the Windows logo + R keys from keyboard to Open the Run Dialog box.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the text box and click on the OK button.
- Expand the Printers category in the Device Manager Window.
- Right-click on your HP printer and Select Uninstall Device option from the context menu.
- Click on the Delete the driver software for this device checkbox and press uninstall button.
- Restart the computer device.
- After restart, windows will automatically find the Printer drivers for your HP printer. If not then, users can visit the official HP website.
- Go to Support & Drivers tab.
- Select Drivers & Software option from drop-down menu.
- In the Product Category section, click on the Printing & Multifunction.
- Users can enter the Printer Model number or select your HP printer image from the Navigation menu.
- Select Download Drivers & Software option.
- Enter your operating system details.
- Check the available drivers option (this includes basic drivers with the management software)
- Select the drivers files which you want and click on the Download button.
- After downloading, double-click on the downloaded driver file and follow on-screen instructions to install HP printer drivers.
In this way users can reinstall HP printer drivers.
HP printer driver is unavailable on Windows 10/11?
Outdated Windows System might be one of the reason behind HP Printer Driver is Unavailable. Users should regularly update Windows operating system to experience error-free printing.
Windows 10 users can update Windows OS by using the steps given here.
- Press the Windows logo+ I keys from the keyboard to open Settings Application.
- Go to Update & Security and click on Check for Updates button.
- It will automatically download and install the Windows Update.
- Reboot your computer system after update.
- Test the Printer for HP Printer Driver is Unavailable error.
How do I make My HP Printer driver available?
Users can easily fix the HP Printer drivers unavailable error by referring above article. Users can contact HP technical support team for any further query. Our team is happy to assist users in resolving HP printer issue.