HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting
Each process right from unboxing to setup, install and print may find one trouble or other and requires expert assistance or step by step HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting lead. You can grab help and services for unboxing, connection setup, driver fitting, Ink cartridge installation, etc. With this any user will also be ready to fix bugs on own.
HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting and Solutions
If you find any kind of error or issue on your HP Office Jet 4650 printer then, you are landing on the perfect page. This HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting article assists you to identify and troubleshoot printer issues with the help of simple and easy solutions.
A Printer Connected To a Computer
The users can follow the given steps sequentially to connect the printer unit with a computer system.
- Power on your computer and connect it with the wireless network. Switch on your Officejet printer and hold it in a ready state. Then connect it with the corresponding wireless connection to which your system is attached.
- To connect your printer to a wireless network, press the wireless icon from your printer control panel.
- Next, touch the setup symbol from where you want to open the wireless setup window. This wizard consists of a record of network names.
- Select your network from the network list and enter the appropriate password. You can add the network name if it is not present in the list. To add the network, follow the onscreen instructions provided on the printer control panel.
- Download suitable printer driver software on your system. If needed, you will have to register your printer model number or insert/ change the OS version of the system you are working on to find the proper driver.
- Download and install them by using onscreen directions.
- WPS pin is one of the two ways to connect your system with a wireless link.
- Take your HP Officejet 4650 Printer and make sure it is switched on and is in a ready position. On your printer control panel, touch the wireless icon.
- Press settings and out of the menu list choose WPS in HP Officejet 4650 Offline. For setting, contact with WPS pin to continue as you are asked in onscreen commands.
- After you installed it ON, Connect your system or mobile by turning on the WPS pin and enter a password. You must understand the WPS pin is unique for every connection request.
- You can’t reuse the WPS pin from the early connection on next or any other connection application. Each time it creates a dedicated WPS pin for the connection offer.
Printing Pauses in the Middle of Print Job
Several times your printer unit stops working suddenly without completing the job. Here are a few reasons of HP Officejet 4650 Printer stops working.
Paper jam is the main reason for printing pauses in the middle job. Users can easily fix the paper jam error on their own. Here are the steps to remove paper jam on HP OfficeJet 4650.
- Gently, remove the jammed paper from the paper tray to avoid ripping and make sure no parts are left behind.
- If the paper jam is present on the internal side of the printer then, turn off the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the main supply then, elevate the scanner glass door to expose the ink cartridges and the inner paper jam.
- To avoid ripping, make sure to utilize both hands to remove the jammed paper.
Loss of Power
If there is an unexpected power loss while printing the job then, the user should check if the power cable is firmly inserted in the power switch. The user also needs to check the power outlet.
HP Officejet 4650 Printing Blank Pages
Corrupted or outdated printer driver software, faulty ink cartridges can be the reasons behind the printer printing blank pages issue. The following checks might resolve the HP OfficeJet 4650 printing blank pages error.
- Check if there is enough ink in the printer ink cartridges.
- Replace the empty or low ink cartridges. Users can press the ink icon button on the printer control panel to check the ink level of the ink cartridges.
- Make sure that you are using genuine HP ink cartridges. Duplicate ink cartridges might cause compatibility issues.
- If there is enough ink present in the ink cartridges then the printer prints black pages due to clogged ink cartridges.
- Typically, when the printer is rarely used their might present dry ink on the ink outlet of the ink cartridges.
- Users can manually clean the clogged ink cartridges to fix the HP OfficeJet 4650 printing blank pages error.
- Do not use crushed/ rolled papers and make sure you fix the printing side facing down on the paper plate.
- As stated above, go to advanced properties to get grayscale settings accompanying other settings like paper size, print class, etc.
- Go to Printer support by touching the settings icon on the printer control panel. Select the ‘Clean page smears’ option.
- Outdated or the corrupted printer drivers often leads to printer print blanks page problems so, the users can install the updated printer drivers by visiting the official HP printer website.
In this way, users can fix the HP OfficeJet 4650 printing blank pages error.
HP Officejet 4650 Setup Wireless:
Connecting your printer to a wireless network is an essential step to print the documents wirelessly. The process of HP OfficeJet 4650 wireless setup is given here.
- Users who brought a new printer should unbox it and make necessary cable connections.
- Power on your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer and the router. Place the router and printer close to each other to establish a quick connection.
- Press the wireless icon on your printer.
- Tap on the Settings icon and select the network-> Wireless setup Wizard from the Printer control panel.
- It will display the available wireless networks in your range.
- Select your wireless network from the list.
- Enter the user credentials.
- If your wireless network is not listed then, click on the add wi-fi network.
- Enter your network SSID and the security password. Get in touch with your network service provider if you don’t aware of your network SSID and password.
- Tap on the connect button.
- Click ok to save the wireless settings.
In this way, the user can connect the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer to the wireless network.
Latest Tips for HP Officejet 4650 setup:
With HP OfficeJet 4650 printer, users can print wirelessly from any wireless capable device like computer, smartphone, tablet, etc. Users can print the job wirelessly without having the router with the help of Wi-Fi direct. Here are the steps to HP Officejet 4650 setup Wi-Fi direct of printer.
- Turn on the Printer.
- Go to the Wi-Fi direct from the printer control panel.
- Tap on the Settings and then turn on Wi-Fi Direct.
- Tap on the back from your print and it will display the Wi-Fi direct Menu with username and password.
- Go to the Google Play app store and install the updated version of the HP Print Service Plugin on your mobile device.
- Turn on Wi-Fi direct from your smartphone settings.
- Open the document which to be print and select the print option.
- Select your HP printer (Direct ** OfficeJet 4650) from the printer list.
- Follow on-screen instructions to print the document from mobile.
- To print from the computer, the user can add the new wireless network and enter the Wi-Fi direct credentials.
HP OfficeJet 4650 wifi Setup for Windows:
Users can follow the steps given here to set up HP OfficeJet 4650 wireless on the Windows Operating System. Users need to have an active internet connection to run the following procedure.
- Turn on your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer, router, and computer system.
- Place your printer unit near your router.
- Connect your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer to the wireless network. Check if the computer system and printer are using the same wireless network.
- Visit the office HP website to download the printer driver software.
- Enter your printer model number and search for drivers.
- Select your operating system details.
- Click on the ‘Begin’ and ‘Download’ buttons respectively.
- Once a file is downloaded, go to the ‘Downloads’ directory and double click on the ‘HP Easy Start’ driver file.
- Click on ‘Full software and Drivers’ when asked and hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the driver installation procedure. Users might ask to register while the driver installation procedure.
- Go to Start-> Control Panel from your Windows device.
- Select the ‘Devices and Printer’ option.
- Go with the ‘Add Printer’ option.
- Select your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer from the device list.
- It takes a couple of seconds to complete the process.
In this way, the user can set up a wireless HP OfficeJet 4650 printer on Windows.
HP Officejet 4650 wifi Setup for Mac:
Here are the steps of HP Officejet 4650 wifi Setup for Mac operating system. The users can easily set up HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer by using the steps given below
- Turn on your printer, router, and Computer System.
- Place the Printer and Router unit close to each other while completing the wifi setup.
- Connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- Visit the official website of HP Printers to download the printer driver software.
- Type your printer model and search for the drivers for Mac.
- After then, double-click on the downloaded file that presents in the Downloads folder.
- Complete the installation process by following on-screen prompts.
- Click on the Apple menu.
- Go to the System and Preference-> Printer and Scanner.
- Click on + sign to add your Printer on Mac OS.
- Select the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer from the device list.
- Follow prompted instructions to finish the setup.
In this way, users can set up the wifi of the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer on the Mac operating system.
HP Officejet 4650 not printing color:
If the HP Officejet 4650 not printing color then, follow the given steps to fix the issue.
- Clean the printhead if you are using HP OfficeJet 4650 after a long time. A clogged printhead is the main reason the printer does not print color issues.
- Check if you have enabled the color printing feature of your printer. Disabling this feature can cause the error.
- If the above solutions don’t help then, there might be a problem with the printer drivers. Users can follow the given steps to fix the issue.
- Download the latest HP printer drivers for your system from its official site.
- Press Windows + X from your keyboard and launch Device Manager.
- Click on the Printer queues, Printer & Imaging Devices.
- Search and right-click on the HP printer and select uninstall option from the context menu.
- Select the option like Delete the driver software for this device and click on the Ok button.
- Close Device Manager.
- Open the Run box by pressing Windows +R keys from the keyboard.
- Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter button.
- It will display the list of all installed applications on your system. Look for an HP printer and uninstall it.
- Restart the computer system and install the updated HP printer drivers which you download in step 1.
Factory reset is the ultimate solution to fix all kinds of printer issues. Factory reset when the user accidentally modifies certain printer settings which leads to the error. To run a factory reset on your HP Officejet 4650, follow the below steps one by one as they are addressed.
- First, switch off your printer and then plug out the power string. Again connect it after 30 seconds.
- Make sure you keep pushing the Resume key while switching on the printer for 10 to 20 seconds to observe the caution light.
- Free the Resume button as your printer hangs between ready and attention status as both light cycles. This indicates your printer is recovering factory settings.
- Once your printer screen emerges and is in a stable state, scan through menu options and settings to find changes after reset.
- See that restoring factory settings will not reset a few items like plate size, page number, or language settings.
Call Us We Are Available 24×7 for Quick Help
HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting is basically fixing defects that occur in your printer. You can fix these failures by accessing this troubleshooting advice. We present technical support and assistance for all your HP Officejet 4650 Setup related questions.