HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting Guide
It is very irritating and frustrating when the printer suddenly stops working when you have an important printer job. In this article, we are addressing the common technical glitches of the HP envy 4520 printer and some basic troubleshooting solutions for that problem. This article can be considered as a HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting. Users can also contact the official technical support team for resolving the HP printer problem.
Common Problems and HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting
- Offline printer:
If the user is getting the HP envy 4520 printer offline message then the user can use the following steps to bring their printer online.
- The user should turn off the printer unit, wait for a few seconds.
- After few seconds, turn on the printer. An expert recommends power cycle the device as the basic hp printer troubleshooting step.
- Update all the latest drivers installed on the computer for HP envy 4520 printers.
- Check if there is a problem connection is established between the HP printer unit and the computer system.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into your internet port and make sure it is connected to the network.
- Go to Start-> Devices and printers. Right-click on HP envy printer and select the option see what’s printing from the context menu.
- Uncheck the option like use the printer offline.
In this way users can turn their HP printer to online status.
- Document refuses to print:
If a document that refuses to print, it may need to be updated the drivers, firmware, and uninstall, reinstalls, and disable the printer drivers. Users can install the latest printer drivers by visiting the official HP website. On the website, go to the support and download section for installing the HP printer driver software.
- Congested print spooler:
If the print spooler is congested, simply clear and restart the print spooler the software that prepares and manages printing documents and that may fix the problem. If it fails, it may need to be canceled one or more documents in the print queue.
- Paper Jam:
Users can manually check and remove the paper jam. To avoid the paper jam user should insert the high-quality printing papers of a size which are supported by the printer unit. Look here to solve paper jam in printer issue.
- Stuck print Queue dialogue:
If the print queue dialogue is stuck, then many applications may have run at once. You can open the printer queue by right-clicking that printer in the device and printers window and selecting ‘See what’s printing’. If you see an order document that can’t print with an error, right-click on the document here and remove it. If a print job is paused, then it is resumed from here. It should also click the ‘printer’ menu and verify that ‘Use printer offline’ isn’t enabled. If this option is checked, remove the checkmark to disable it.
- Unrecognized printer device:
If the computer is not recognizing the device, turn off the printer power, and turn it on again and reinstall the printer driver. Users can also add your HP envy printer to the system by going to start-> Printers and scanners-> add printer. After then the user can follow on-screen instructions to install the printer on their system. The users who already added their printer on the system can delete the printer and add it to the system again.
- Damage cartridges:
If the printer ink cartridges are not been recognized it must be empty or not inserted properly. The most common problem is that it is not inserted properly. Try to remove the unrecognized ink cartridge and reinsert the cartridge to solve the problem.
All the issues of the printer need to addressed and resolve quickly. This blog will help users to solve their HP printer problems. The users who are unable to resolve their problem associated with the hp printer can contact the Hp technical support for printer experts for quick solutions for their problem.
Fix HP Envy 4520 Prints Blank Pages
- Printer Prints blank Pages:
If the printer is printing blank pages then, the user can check the ink cartridges and input print paper size. Empty ink cartridges and incorrect cartridge installation might lead to the HP Envy 4520 Prints Blank Pages problem. The user should use genuine ink cartridges and standard print pages for an error-free printing experience. Sometimes, updating Printer firmware and drivers can help to solve printer prints blank pages error. Users can also make use of a windows troubleshooter which automatically detects repairs the printer problems.
- Printer won’t print:
Users should check the printer connectivity in this problem. Ensure that the printer and computer devices are using the same network. Users can also check if the devices are connected properly via USB cables. Users can also set the HP printer as the default printer to resolve HP Envy 4520 printer won’t print problem. Go to the control panel-> Devices and Printers. After then, right-click on your HP printer device and click on the Set as default printer option from the context menu. In the same way, the user can clear all the print jobs from the queue by selecting the see what’s printing option from the context menu.
After purchasing the new printer, users often faced difficulties in running HP Envy 4520 Setup.
How to Setup HP Envy 4520 Printer?
It is very easy to setup HP Envy 4520 printer on your system. Users can follow the given steps for installing HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Unbox the HP printer unit and remove the protective tapes.
- Open the paper tray and load the print pagers in the paper tray. Adust the paper width and make use of standard size print papers.
- Connect the printer power cable to the wall outlet.
- Switch on the HP printer unit and Set the printer preferences from the Printer Control Panel.
- Press the OK button to save the settings.
- Access the new ink cartridges and removes the packing tapes from them. Put the ink cartridges in the respective slots and open the lids.
- Close the printer access door and wait for the printer to print an alignment page.
- Scan the page with the use of scanner glass.
In this way, the user can run the HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup. Users need to install the HP Envy 4520 drivers to print documents from the computer system. Users can download HP envy 4520 Printer drivers from its official website. HP Envy 4520 can be used via a wireless network or by using a USB cable. Here are the steps of How to connect HP Envy 4520 to Wifi.
- Turn on the router and printer.
- Check if the activity light on the printer is blinking.
- Press the wireless icon from the printer control panel.
- Go to Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select our network from the list of available networks.
- Enter the network passcode and other authentication details if asked.
In this way, the user can connect the HP envy 4520 printer to Wi-fi. In some cases, the printer setting is changed after installing the HP printer drivers. Users can reset the printer to the factory setting to resolve the problem. Users can refer to the given steps of How to reset HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Click on the setup icon from your printer control panel.
- Choose the Tools option.
- Select Restore Factory Default Option.
- Press the Yes button to confirm the same.
- Wait for your printer to restart.
In this way, the user can reset HP Envy 4520 device to its factory settings. Users can feel free to contact us in case of any additional information.