How To Connect Canon MG3620 Printer To Wifi
Canon has a wide range of wireless printers loaded with multiple features and specifications. Canon MG3620 inkjet printer is most preferred by households as well as official use. Users can conveniently share and print files on Canon MG3620 with the help of Bluetooth or a wireless network. Users can read this article to end for the detailed instructions and steps for the Canon Mg3620 Wi-Fi setup.
Latest Method for Canon Mg3620 Wi-Fi Setup:
Windows and Mac Users can sequentially follow the given instructions for Canon Pixma Printer Setup. Once the setup and installation of canon Pixma printer on computer system is done, users can follow below procedure to connect canon mg3620 printer to wireless network.
- Press & hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer unit until the LED flashes.
- Press the color and Wi-Fi button respectively.
- Ensure that the wireless lamp flashes quickly. Now the Canon printer is ready to receive wireless network information.
- Download the Canon printer driver software for your system.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Click on the Start Setup button.
- Select your country, and city of residence and click on the next button.
- Read and agree to the License Agreement. Tap on the Yes button to proceed.
- Read the extended survey program screen and press the Agree or Do not Agree button.
- Click on the Next button, when it asks to Install Wizard processes.
- Select the connection method as Wireless Connection Method and click on the Next button.
- Select the radio button of the name Connect via wireless router (recommended) and Next button respectively.
- Again, press the next button to continue.
- Ensure that your Canon Pixma printer is selected on the Printers on Network list. If the printer is not detected here, check if the printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
- Once the connection is complete, click on the next button to open the print head alignment recommended screen.
- Tap the Next button on the Print Head Alignment Recommended window.
- Click on the Execute and Next buttons respectively on the Test Print screen.
- It shows the setup complete screen, click on the Next button.
- Select the software you need to install and then click on the Next button.
- It will automatically download and install the selected software.
- Click on the next button to register the printer otherwise, click on the skip button.
- This will complete the installation, click on the Exit button.